04 October 2008

These stories don't mean anything when you've got no one to tell them to.









Thank you, Brandi.

Once again, I must apologize for allowing so much time to pass without posting.  My last post was one looking forward to the start of school.  Well, school has started.  One difference from the last post is that I decided not to take choir.  It's a decision that was a bit like a root canal: painful, but necessary.  I knew that if I were to take choir, I'd put my all into it.  Actually, not my all; more than my all.  I'd put in everything I'd have, including time and energy that should be spent on other classes.  I knew that I'd allow choir to become my main, and eventually, only, focus.  I couldn't risk my success in the other classes for the enjoyment I get from choir.

Since July, much has happened.  I was in a Icon Theatre's production of Oklahoma!  For some reason, I can't figure out how to put the picture anywhere else but at the top of the post, so forgive me if this seems a bit out of sorts.  Anyways, the play was great and I had a ton of fun.

The week after the play ended, I went to camp with the high schoolers from my church.  Once again, too stupid to figure out the pictures, so they're at the top.

On August 16, 2008, our family grew.  By about 20 people.  That's right, my brother Ian married Kaitlin Hetland, bringing together two very big and very crazy families.  The week of the wedding was incredibly stressful, but it was still lots of fun to spend time with all of our families all together.  I really feel like I gained not just Kaitlin as a sister-in-law but all of her family as well.  Yeaaaay family!

After that nothing too exciting happened this summer.  And then school started.  And here we are now.  Sorry about the photos.

0 comments: