27 April 2008

Quick, overdue, somewhat lame update for y'alls.

Hi... I feel kind of awkward. I haven't written in this in four(?) months. I intended to post an update a long time ago. Obviously, never happened.

I did not return to Multnomah in January for the Spring semester. There were reasons for this that to be quite honest would not be completely rational to share on a blog. I wish I could be more transparent, but I'm not. If you'd like further details, just ask me, I'm sure I'll tell you.

I moved back home, and in January began a training course at Renton Technical College to become a Nursing Assistant. No, I don't want to go into nursing. I just did it so I can get a job as a CNA. It's a good skill to have, I'll always be able to get a job, and it pays well.

That class did not last the entire quarter, so between the end of that class and the beginning of Green River's Spring quarter I had almost month of vacation. So I went to Maryland to visit my friend Charlotte. It was a great trip... got my ear pierced!

Also right as I was finishing my Renton Tech class I began working at Red Robin as a hostess. It's a great job and I really enjoy it, plus the people I work with are great.

Currently I am taking fifteen credits at Green River. All online, so it's more Caroline-paced. Translation: I get to sleep in.

Now for the juicy details, what I know you all are wondering: Am I coming back to Multnomah?

Well... I have not decided yet. I know, I know: I'm killing you, Smalls. But don't worry, I have given myself a May 1st deadline to decide. Hey, would you look at that, that's this Thursday!

See, no worries. You'll know soon.

Pray for me if you so desire....

1 comments:

Laura Grace said...

I will definately pray. Tough decisions are never fun. And, I feel like I never see you, even though I work with you. That's kind of too bad...

Oh, and unless you change your blog to another color, I don't think I'll be able to read it anymore.

Just kidding. But seriously...