28 April 2008

The happiest moment of my life.

Okay, exaggeration. But you have to read this. I wrote this on the myspace of a coworker who is vacationing in Japan.

You totally missed it! We had an armed robbery last night! I feel really bad, because I sat the guy, but how was I to know? One minute he was eating his burger, then he followed J---- into the back and held a gun to his face. I don't know what happened after that, but it was really scary for a few minutes before the cops showed. Some people just got up and left, running out the front, and a four year old got run over by a teenager on the way out. Anyways, the police came running in the front and the back, arrested the guy, and J---- only had a split lip. We stopped letting people in after that. We just waited for people to finish up and then we closed. And needless to say, it was hard falling asleep last night.

And his response:

OMG, I just got your message. That is unbelievable. I'm so sorry. Everybody must be shaken up about the whole ordeal. Hope you are ok. :( I really am wishing I could have been there so I COULD KICK THE LIVIN S--- OUT OF THAT MOTHER F------! ahem... anyways, don't let it bother you too much, you have to realize you do live in Kent..

I pretty much love me right now.

1 comments:

Laura Grace said...

Wow...there still aren't words. You make me laugh. And then you make me worry. All at one time.

You're good.