08 December 2007

Insert Title Here

I haven't written in a while, and there sure is a lot to write about.

There is a big change happening in my life very soon, but I'm not posting it here yet because there are some people back home I want to tell face-to-face. But, I'm very excited about it, very good things are going to happen, and everyone here at Multnomah has been so supportive.

Last night was the STUGO Christmas Party and my friend Marjen was in charge of it all. She had asked me to help her, so I said I could help set up and help clean up. I had so much fun! I sometimes have trouble enjoying myself at parties, but last night I learned that I enjoy others' enjoyment, and I was so glad that I was able to bring that to them, if at least in a small way.

After we cleaned up, Marjen and I went with a friend to the video store and I bought ten movies for sixty dollars. Did I seriously spend sixty dollars on movies?! I was a good bargain, but still, sixty dollars is a lot. I need to not spend money late at night and/or when I'm tired. That's when I'm most likely to be irresponsible and/or frivolous.

I've been listening to Carrie Underwood, Avril Lavigne a lot lately. Needless to say, I like them.

I have a final everyday next week except for Friday, so Mom's coming down on Friday to move me home. Thursday night I'm going to have a dinner with friends and just hang out, eat, play Apples to Apples, and rejoice in the grace God has showered on me in the form of all the wonderful people He has put in my life.

Tonight I have been invited to two different parties, but I think I'm going to turn down both. I need to study, as I'll have no time tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laura Grace said...

Um...fyi: I like how we are basically the only two people who read our blogs.

Laura Grace said...

I'm back.
And fyi: I missed you too.